CALL FOR PAPERS
Special Issue of Int'l Journal on Autonomous and Adaptive Communications Systems (IJAACS) on Self-* Systems
Guest Editors: Junichi Suzuki (University of Massahusetts, Boston) and Tadashi Nakano (Osaka University)
IJAACS is seeking original manuscripts for its special issue on self-* systems. This special issue aims to reveal the current state-of-the-art to build and operate self-* (e.g., self-configuring, self-organizing, self-managing, self-healing, self-scaling and self-adaptive properties) systems.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
Application domains include, but not limited to, autonomic computing, computer networks, distributed systems, green computing and networking, grid/cloud computing, intelligent agents, molecular communication, nano-scale computing and networking, pervasive computing and robotics.
- Formal models and methods for self-* systems
- Autonomy, adaptability, scalability, survivability, optimality and stability of self-* systems
- Uncertainty in self-* systems
- Management and control of self-* systems
- Modeling and simulation of self-* systems
- Design and performance issues in self-* systems
- Interdesciplinary (e.g., biologically, socially and economics inspired) approaches to build self-* systems
- Software engineering and performance engineering for self-* systems
- Tools, testbeds and deployment aspects for self-* systems
- Applications and experiences with self-* systems
Authors are invited to submit papers through http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ijaacs11. Each paper can spend up to 20 pages in the IJAACS format (LaTeX or MS Word).
August 31, 2011: Submission due
October 15, 2011: Notification
December 15, 2012: Revised submission due
January 15, 2012: Final notification
January 31, 2012: Camera ready due
University of Massahusetts, Boston