Rules of Isola Game
Isola Game is implemented for course cs670
The following rules is from the website of cs670:
Each of the two players has one piece.
- The board has 7´7 positions which
initially contain squares, except for the initial positions of the pieces.
- A move consists of two subsequent actions:
- moving one's piece to a neighboring (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) field that contains
a square but not the opponent's piece,
- removing any square with no piece
- If a player cannot move any more, he/she loses the game.
Start the game.
Step 1, Human player moves:
When one player can't move any move, he/she loses the game.
- First action: Use the mouse to drag the blue piece to a
neighboring field that contains a square but not the opponent's piece.
- Second action: Use the mouse to double click any square with no piece
to remove the square.
In following case, the human player (blue piece) loses the game.