ARtool represents a collection of algorithms and tools for the mining
of association rules in binary databases. ARtool is a new project
based on some of the sources that I wrote for ARMiner and on a new
algorithm that I designed for my research in the domain of association
rule mining. The user interface has been designed and implemented from
scratch. ARtool is distributed under the GNU General Public License.
The last version of ARtool is 1.1.2 (02/04/2002).
Last 5 news and updates:
- 10/03/2006 - Due to space constraints, I removed the online
resources. You need to download the compressed files, to browse the
source and documentation for ARtool.
- 02/04/2002 - Released version 1.1.2, made some optimizations and
code improvements in the laur packages
- 01/29/2002 - Added measures.zip to databases page
- 01/17/2002 - Released version 1.1.1, added a few features
- 01/12/2002 - Released version 1.0.0
Created on December 5th, 2001 - Last updated on October 3rd, 2006
Back to Laurentiu's home page