Independent Study (3 credits)

A student must find a faculty sponsor for his or her independent study and arrange study under that person, normally about a computer science topic not covered by the department’s courses.

Enrollment for this course: Student must get the Graduate Advising Form filled out, signed by their faculty sponsor and Graduate Program Director. Once all signature are on the form, drop off to the Administrative Assistant, Debbie Wade (S-3-182).