Steve Revilak's Homepage
My name is Steve Revilak. I earned my PhD in Computer Science from UMass Boston in the Fall of 2011. My
research advisor was Prof. Pat O'Neil. My
dissertation, Precisely Serializable Snapshot Isolation is
- Dissertation: pdf
- Defense: pdf (src)
- Research Code: src (a modified
InnoDB storage engine from MySQL 5.1.31)
- LaTeX templates.
Below are notes from some of the courses I've taken. The .pdf files
are notebooks; the .tgz files are LaTeX sources.
- Algorithmic Aspects of Molecular Biology (cs697, Fall 2006).
- Logical Foundations of Computer Science (cs720, Spring 2007).
- Distributed and Concurrent Systems (cs697b, Fall 2007).
- Data Mining (cs738, Spring 2008).
- Topics in Algorithm Theory and Design (cs724, Spring 2009).
A quick-and-dirty introduction to cvs.
Cron in a large-scale build
$Id: index.html,v 1.61 2012/05/28 12:08:08 srevilak Exp $